French Bepo non transparent keyboard stickers
High-quality stickers for different keyboards Desktop, Laptop and Notebook such as: Sony, Toshiba, HP, Dell, Compaq, Panasonic, Acer, Gateway, Sharp, eMachines, Ashton Digital's Passport, Averatec, Systemax, IBM, Lenovo, NEC, Alienware, AST, Asus, Samsung, Cybertron, Apple, Macintosh Computers, Power Mac, Apple iBook, Apple PowerBook, Apple iMac ... etc.
|10||2%||Up to $0.58|
|15||3%||Up to $1.30|
|25||6%||Up to $4.33|
|50||8%||Up to $11.56|
|100||11%||Up to $31.79|
|150||14%||Up to $60.69|
|200||16%||Up to $92.48|
Stickers are made of high-quality non-transparent (black or white) - matte vinyl, thickness - 80mkn, typographical method.
Applying stickers on you keyboard properly once, and you can be aware that letters will stay for ever.
French Bepo studied letter frequencies and the physiology of people hands and created a layout to adhere to these principles:
- It is easier to type letters alternating between hands.
- For maximum speed and efficiency, the most common letters and digraphs should be the easiest to type. This means that they should be on the home row, which is where the fingers rest, and under the strongest fingers.
- Likewise, the least common letters should be on the bottom row, which is the hardest row to reach.
- The right hand should do more of the typing, because most people are right-handed.
- It is more difficult to type digraphs with adjacent fingers than non-adjacent fingers.
- Stroking should generally move from the edges of the board to the middle. An observation of this principle is that, for many people, when tapping fingers on a table, it is easier going from little finger to index than vice versa. This motion on a keyboard is called inboard stroke flow.
The French Bepo keyboard layout became easier to access in the computer age. Currently, all major Operating Systems (such as Apple OS X, Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux and BSD) ship with French Bepo keyboard layout in addition to the standard QWERTY layout.
What you're offered now is high-quality stickers, intended to simplify you work and enjoy it while doing it on computer.
OUR MOTTO IS - QUALITY!
Application of stickers.
You may find the following instructions very useful before applying stickers on you keyboard/laptop:
We hope you will found these instructions helpful. If not, do not hesitate contact us with any of your questions/concerns at any time.